Alison returned to Cedarville to join Counseling Services in 2022. While working previously in a local nonprofit with at-risk youth, God directed Alison's heart toward counseling as a life calling. Since obtaining her counseling degree and license, her clinical work experience has included schools, foster care, churches, and Christian nonprofit and counseling organizations. She has a heart for compassionate, Christian counseling that equips students to live out their God-given purpose with freedom and joy.
Education and Credentials
- M.S. in Community Counseling, Wright State University
- B.A. in Organizational Communications, Cedarville University
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with Training Supervision Designation (LPCC-S), CSWMFT Board, State of Ohio
- Spending time with friends and family, watching & coaching sports for my three girls, landscaping and cooking, not cleaning
- Why Cedarville?: My experience at Cedarville was filled with opportunity for personal and spiritual growth and developing lifelong friends. It is a privilege to invest in the emotional, mental, and spiritual health of students during these formative years as part of the Cedarville community.