Accelerated Pathways to a Master's Degree
Cedarville offers accelerated completion pathways that allow you to earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in just five years (and possibly four years if you follow one of our three-year bachelor's completion plans).
Why choose an accelerated bachelor's-to-master's completion plan?
- Save time and money by completing prerequisites and two master’s-level courses as part of your undergraduate program … at no extra cost for most programs
- Enhance your marketability as you search for a job by earning a highly regarded professional credential along with your undergraduate degree
- Complete select master's degrees online during the fifth year while you are already working
- Enjoy streamlined admission to the master's program
How the accelerated pathways work:
- Complete any required prerequisites as part of your undergraduate electives (no extra cost for most programs).
- Take at least two graduate courses during your senior year (no extra cost for most programs).
- Apply to The Graduate School at Cedarville University
- Start your graduate program with advanced status, reducing your overall cost and time to completion.
Click on a program to view its completion plan:
- Broadcasting, Digital Media, and Journalism
- Professional Writing and Information Design
Kinesiology and Allied Health
Music and Worship
Science and Mathematics
The accelerated B.A. in biblical studies and M.Div. offers you a very affordable, five-year pathway to ministry. By completing both degrees in just five years, your total costs are reduced and you enter ministry at least two years sooner. The B.A.+M.Div. is customizable to your interests with eight specializations available. Complete the Information Request Form, and we will contact you to discuss next steps.
Explore Cedarville's B.A.+M.Div.
Regardless of your major, you can move from your Cedarville undergraduate program into the Advanced M.Div. and complete your graduate ministry degree in just two additional years. The Advanced M.Div. has 61 hours of required coursework with the opportunity for a nine-hour specialization built into your course plan. The M.Div. is "advanced" or "accelerated" because it recognizes up to 30 hours of undergraduate Bible coursework, with a minimum of 21 hours required to qualify. As a Cedarville student, your Bible minor satisfies 12 of the minimum 21-hour requirement, so you just need to plan for at least 3 additional Bible courses during your undergraduate program (9 hours) to qualify for the Advanced M.Div. pathway. Complete the Information Request Form, and we will work with you to create a personalized plan from your major to the Advanced M.Div.