Accelerated Pathways to a Master's Degree
Cedarville offers accelerated completion pathways that allow you to earn both a bachelor's and master's degree in just five years (and possibly four years if you follow one of our three-year bachelor's completion plans).
Why choose an accelerated bachelor's-to-master's completion plan?
- Save time and money by completing prerequisites and two master’s-level courses as part of your undergraduate program … at no extra cost for most programs
- Enhance your marketability as you search for a job by earning a highly regarded professional credential along with your undergraduate degree
- Complete select master's degrees online during the fifth year while you are already working
- Enjoy streamlined admission to the master's program
How the accelerated pathways work:
- Complete any required prerequisites as part of your undergraduate electives (no extra cost for most programs).
- Take at least two graduate courses during your senior year (no extra cost for most programs).
- Apply to The Graduate School at Cedarville University
- Start your graduate program with advanced status, reducing your overall cost and time to completion.
Click on a program to view its completion plan:
- Broadcasting, Digital Media, and Journalism
- Professional Writing and Information Design
Kinesiology and Allied Health
- Exercise Science
Music and Worship
Science and Mathematics
- Biology (B.A.)
- Biology (B.S.)
- Chemistry (B.A.)
- Chemistry (B.S.)
- Environmental Science
- Forensic Science
- Geology (Geoscience emphasis)
- Geology (Physical Geology emphasis)
- Mathematics (B.A.)
- Mathematics (B.S.)
- Molecular Biology