Jeremy Kimble, Ph.D.Director, Center for Biblical Integration, Assistant Professor of Theology
BiographyDr. Kimble is passionate about teaching college students the truth of God’s Word. His hope is that through his courses, students will seek to love God and others, rightly understand the grand narrative of Scripture, and apply theological truths to everyday life. Dr. Kimble is committed to teaching in the classroom, mentoring students in smaller settings, and speaking in churches, camps, and conference settings. He served in pastoral ministry for eight years and currently serves as a co-leader of an adult Sunday School class at Grace Baptist Church in Cedarville. Dr. Kimble’s research interests include ecclesiology, eschatology, biblical theology, hermeneutics and homiletics, biblical worldview, and the theology of Jonathan Edwards.
Education and Credentials
- Ph.D. in Theological Studies, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Th.M. in Systematic Theology, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div. in Theological Studies, Winebrenner Theological Seminary
- B.S. in Bible and Pastoral Ministry, Baptist Bible College
- A Reader's Guide to the Major Writings of Jonathan Edwards (Nathan A. Finn and Jeremy M. Kimble, eds.) 2017
- 40 Questions About Church Membership and Discipline (Jeremy M. Kimble) 2017
- That His Spirit May Be Saved: Church Discipline as a Means to Repentance and Perseverance (Jeremy M. Kimble) 2013
- Favorite places to visit: Estes Park, Colorado, one of the most beautiful places on the planet; Gatlinburg, Tennessee, especially Smoky Mountain National Park
- Hobbies: Hiking, biking, camping, spending time with family, reading
- Why I am at Cedarville: It is an amazing privilege to be teaching at an institution like Cedarville. I am grateful to work alongside faculty, staff, and students here to integrate the Christian faith into all areas of life. I believe we are training the future leaders that will in turn impact the world with precise thinking, passionate affections, and godly action, all aimed at glorifying Jesus Christ.
- Theology of Jonathan Edwards
- Biblical worldview