Erin M. Shaw
Erin Shaw, Ed.D.Instructor of Women’s Ministry
Before joining the faculty of Cedarville University in 2014, Erin Shaw served as a staff member of a church for eight years overseeing a young women’s ministry. Now at Cedarville, her desire is that women would be empowered to know and study God’s Word for themselves, especially in the areas of gender and women’s issues in society. Dr. Shaw is an advisor to the women’s ministry class leaders on campus and oversees a mentoring program for students working toward a women’s ministry minor.
Education and Credentials
- Ed.D. in Christian Education, The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- M.Div. in Women's Studies with Biblical Languages, Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A. in Journalism, University of Florida
- How Male Leadership in the Church Honors Women (Erin Shaw) Journal of Discipleship and Family Ministry (2016)
- Toward a Biblical Paradigm for Women's Epistemological Development (Erin Shaw) Society of Professors in Christian Education (2017)
- Favorite places to visit: Scotland; Disney World; and Tampa, Florida
- Hobbies: Traveling, British mini-series connoisseur
- Why I'm at Cedarville: Working at Cedarville allows me to empower women to know and study the Word of God and equip them to share the Gospel around the world.