Science and Math Day is presented in conjunction with Cedarville’s "In the Beginning: Creation and Your Biblical Worldview" conference. If you’re interested in pursuing a degree in mathematics or the sciences, then this event is for you! Join us to get a first-hand experience of all that Cedarville University has to offer!
- Who: All high school students interested in Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science, Mathematics and Physics. See list of majors and programs.
- Where: Cedarville University
- When: September 15, 2016
- Housing: Housing is available for students in our residence halls. Parents are welcome to stay in area hotels.
The Cedarville Admissions Department will provide each guest with one complimentary meal pass redeemable for either lunch or dinner.
|Schedule of Events (Subject to Change)
||Upper Stevens Student Center (SSC)
||Welcome to Science and Math Day!
||SSC DeVries Theatre
Ken Ham - Why is a Six-Day Literal Creation Important in Higher Education?
||Lunch with Dr. Georgia Purdom
Molecular Geneticist, Author, Researcher, Answers in Genesis
|SSC Event Rooms
||Facility Tours led by Faculty and Students
||Ken Ham: Building an Ark in a Noah's Day Culture
||Break - Visit the Bookstore
||You Pick One:
- Campus Tour - SSC Admissions Welcome Center
- Breakout Session - Dr. Georgia Purdom - The Genetics of Adam and Eve - Jeremiah Chapel
||Dinner with Science and Math Faculty and Students
||SSC Dining Hall