Genna Fusco, MEdAssistant Professor of Athletic Training
Prof. Genna Fusco is a certified and licensed athletic trainer and has clinical experience in the high school, collegiate, and professional sports settings. She is a member of the National Athletic Trainers Association, the Ohio Athletic Trainers Association, and the Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association.
Education and Credentials
- M.Ed. in Kinesiology, Bowling Green State University
- B.S. in Athletic Training, Heidelberg University
- Certified Athletic Trainer (BOC)
- Spending time with family and friends, checking out new coffee shops, listening to music
- Why Cedarville?: Cedarville University allows me to not only prepare students for a career in athletic training, but also to prepare them to live a life that is committed to walking with the Lord in their professional career and beyond.