John McGillivray, MSAdjunct Instructor, Professor Emeritus
Professor McGillivray teaches PACL, a variety of physical education activity classes, and major-specific courses such as Motor Learning and Development and Leadership and Ethics in Sport. He also serves as the head women’s soccer coach at Cedarville. He is a member of the Ohio Collegiate Soccer Coaches Association and the National Soccer Coaches Association of America.
Education and Credentials
- M.S., University of Dayton
- B.S., Cedarville University
- National Diploma, National Soccer Coaches Association of America
- Favorite Places to Visit: cities where his grandchildren reside
- Hobbies: watching sports on television, car repairs, spending time with family, leading MIS teams
- Unusual Fact: Has a Jesse Owen’s autograph on his contestant’s card from the 1964 Mansfield Relays
- Why Cedarville: God did a work in my life when I was a student at Cedarville. The opportunity to be used by God to coach and teach where I can have an influence on young people is just an awesome privilege.