Timothy Clark, MSBS, PA-CPrincipal Faculty | Associate Professor of PA Studies
Prof. Tim Clark has nearly 20 years of experience in clinical medicine as a physician assistant in family medicine. After graduating from PA school, he served in the Navy from 2002-2005 at the Branch Medical Clinic Naval Hospital Charleston, South Carolina, providing care to veterans, military members, and their families. He worked in a family medicine clinic in Rochester, New York, for over 16 years prior to coming to Cedarville. During the COVID-19 pandemic, he also developed experience in telemedicine. He has precepted numerous PA students during his time practicing clinically.
Education and Credentials
- Professional Certificate in PA studies, Kettering College of Medical Arts
- M.S. in Biomedical Sciences, Barry University
- B.S. in Biology, Liberty University
- Bible Diploma, Word of Life Bible Institute
- Physician Assistant Certification, NCCPA
- Spending time with my wife and three children, traveling, gardening, and driving my Kubota tractor.
- Why Cedarville?: God has led me to Cedarville so I can prepare future PA students to be competent and compassionate PAs and to teach them from a Christian perspective so they are also prepared to minister spiritually to their patients. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this developing program at an institution that aligns with my faith and values.