Opportunity for Preceptors
We are currently seeking qualified healthcare professionals to serve as preceptors for our developing PA program.
Secure your role early to:
- Engage with well-trained PA students
- Earn continuing medical education credits
- Improve your ability to communicate relevant up-to-date research
- Access potential recruits for future positions
- Multiply your impact on the future of healthcare
Cedarville University is working hard to launch an exceptional physician assistant program. This is your opportunity to join a select group of clinicians who choose to serve as a preceptor and engage in teaching through example.
Would you enjoy sharing your clinical experience and shaping the future with the next generation of physician assistants? Are you able to serve as a role model and mentor?
Make the decision to engage with students as a preceptor!