Originally from Kansas, Rebekah Priebe moved to Ohio in 2013 to pursue a Master of Fine Arts degree at The Ohio State University. Throughout her education and work as a freelance designer, she has designed costumes for productions in Kansas, Ohio, and New York. She has also had the opportunity to work in many other areas of theatre, giving her a well-balanced perspective on the industry. She is a member of United States Institute for Theatre Technology.
Education and Credentials
- M.F.A. in Costume Design, The Ohio State University
- M.A. in Theatre, Kansas State University
- B.A. in English/Drama, Friends University
View a listing of scholarly works in the Cedarville University Digital Commons »
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) [Revised] (Diane C. Merchant, Robert Clements, Tim Phipps, et al.) Theatre Productions (2017)
- Screwtape Rewired (Rebekah Priebe) Art, Design, and Theatre Faculty Creative Activity (2017)
- The Music Man (Rebecca M. Baker, Robert Clements, Tim Phipps, et al.) Theatre Productions (2017)
- From Napkins to Renderings: The Evolution of a Design (Rebekah Priebe) Graduate Theatre Syndicate Symposium - “A Question of Survival: Adaptation/Abstraction in Performance” (2016)
- From University Wits to Rude Mechanicals: The Value of Campus Productions (Rebekah Priebe) Canadian Association for Theatre Research (2015)
- Hobbies: Reading, sewing, crocheting, knitting, thrift shopping, antique shopping
- Why I'm at Cedarville: I am so glad to be at Cedarville because of the welcoming, encouraging environment present every day. It is a blessing to be able to discuss and participate in arts through a Christian worldview and use the arts to spread the Gospel of Christ.