Cristi VallejosAssistant Professor of Spanish
Professor Vallejos joined Cedarville in 2019 and teaches Elementary Spanish courses and serves as the coordinator for the multi-age Spanish education major. She began teaching Spanish while pursuing her graduate studies. She has traveled many times to Peru and was involved in a Spanish church plant in Washington, D.C. Her research interests include second language writing, study abroad, bilingualism, and Hispanics in the U.S.
Education and Credentials
- ABD in Spanish Linguistics, Georgetown University
- M.S. in Spanish Linguistics, Georgetown University
- B.A. in Languages, Literatures, and Cultures, Illinois State University
- Reading, lettering, cooking and baking
- Why Cedarville?: As Christians, our faith and beliefs should be at the center of all we do and I am excited to be able to work in an environment where I can do this openly and help students think through how to do this in the places where their careers will take them.