Charlie Pagnard, MMPrivate Lesson Instructor
Professor Pagnard has been a full- time faculty member since 1977 serving as studio teacher, Brass Choir conductor, University Orchestra conductor, and Symphonic Band conductor. He has taught courses in music education, church music, and applied music. He has been active as a performer with the Cincinnati Symphony, Cincinnati Ballet Orchestra, the Opera Orchestra of the Virgin Islands, and the Indianapolis Chamber Orchestra, among others, as well as a featured performer with the Carillon Brass. He is currently Principal Trumpet for the Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra and First Trumpet for the award-winning Carillon Brass. He can be heard on numerous recordings produced by Integra Music and Telarc Records.
Education and Credentials
- M.M., University of Rochester Eastman School of Music
- B.M.E., Bowling Green State University
- Eurobrass professional brass ensemble
- International missions, having led numerous short-term missions trips all over the world
- Performing Christian concerts with his family