Connie FordAdjunct Instructor of Graduate Nursing Programs
Connie Bierly Ford serves as Associate Professor of Nursing and has been at Cedarville University since 1992.
Prior to coming to Cedarville University, Professor Ford held a variety of administrative, supervisory, and clinical positions. During her tenure at Cedarville University, Professor Ford has taught in both junior- and senior-level medical surgical nursing courses. As a practicing Family Nurse Practitioner, she teaches courses and clinicals in the Master of Science in Nursing program.
As Director of Clinical Simulation, she coordinates various simulated experiences for students that are designed to help them grow in clinical confidence and clinical judgment. Professor Ford is a Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator.
Education and Credentials
- Master of Science in Nursing Education, Wright State University
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Wright State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Xavier University
- Diploma of Nursing, Bethesda Hospital School of Nursing
- Certified Healthcare Simulation Educator
Professor Ford has interests in clinical simulation, clinical judgment in nursing students, and actively practices as a nurse practitioner. She volunteers at a clinic for the underinsured in Greene County and works at a local clinic as well.