Jason Grimm, D.N.P., M.S., M.B.A., A.P.R.N.-C.N.P.Coordinator of Leadership Focus Area, Assistant Professor of Nursing
Dr. Jason Grimm is an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner who joined the faculty at Cedarville in August 2019 after retiring from the United States Air Force. His practice background as an NP and RN includes trauma, critical care, medical-surgical, and flight nursing.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P., Texas Christian University
- M.S., University of Maryland Baltimore
- M.B.A. in Healthcare Management, University of Phoenix
- B.S.N., University of Oklahoma
- Saint Louis Center for Sustainment of Trauma and Readiness Skills: A Collaborative Air Force-Civilian Trauma Skills Training Program (2016), Journal of Emergency Nursing
- Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage: A Potentially Lethal Neurological Disease (2015), Journal of Emergency Nursing
- Effective Leadership: Making the Difference (2010), Journal of Emergency Nursing.
- Illegal Immigrants In The Emergency Department: An Ethical Dilemma For Nurses? (2009), Journal of Emergency Nursing September 11 (2008), Journal of Emergency Nursing
- Hobbies: Playing bass guitar, reading, spending time with family, running/working out.
- Why Cedarville?: I chose Cedarville University because it offered an opportunity to freely share my faith and integrate it into my professional role.