Aislyn Moyer, D.N.P., RNAdjunct Instructor of Graduate Nursing Programs
Dr. Moyer has been a nurse for almost 15 years. She began her career on an acute medicine unit in an academic medical center. After 6 years she became a Clinical Head Nurse on the same unit. She left that organization for a short time to pursue other leadership opportunities and recently returned to be the Director of Ambulatory Nursing. Throughout the last five years, she has taught in a variety of nursing programs, from A.S.N. to B.S.N. to M.S.N. and D.N.P. programs. She has a passion for population health and teach this concept to a variety of health care teams, including medical students.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P., Capella University
- M.S.N./Ed., University of Phoenix
- B.S.N., Messiah College
- I enjoy spending time with my family during camping trips and vacations at the beach.
- We also enjoy shelling and have quite the collection of shells we have found over the years.
- Why I'm at Cedarville: Cedarville provides a culture of learning that both encompasses best practice in health care, but also the firm foundation of faith. I valued my own educational experiences in similar environments and value those same concepts from a faculty role. Helping students learn to apply new material from a faith perspective is a true honor.