Ruth Mosher, M.S.N.-Ed., D.N.P.Assistant Professor of Nursing
Dr. Ruth Mosher has worked in full-time patient care for the last 38 years, including cardiac care, magnetic resonance imaging patient care coordinator, and ambulatory surgery pre- and post-op care.
Education and Credentials
- D.N.P. in Healthcare Systems Leadership, Chamberlain University
- M.S.N.-Ed, Indiana Wesleyan University
- B.A. in Sociology/Social Work, Miami University
- A.D. in Nursing, Miami University
- The call to excellence - no room for complacency, Journal of Christian Nursing
- I enjoyed homeschooling our two sons, the youngest graduated May 2021. Reading, writing, baking, gardening, and spending time with family
- Why Cedarville? I am honored to have the opportunity to support and nurture the lives of students to positively impact vulnerable patients through the power of God and the direction of the Holy Spirit. My life is enriched and challenged through student and collegial relationships to continually grow in Christ and nursing education.