Study Abroad In Spain
- Contact Us
- Student Life
- After Admission
- Student Perspective
- Passport and Visa Information
- Study Abroad
Would you like to study abroad for a semester in Spain while keeping a Christian college focus? If so, the Cedarville University in Spain program is for you.
Here is what you can expect when spending a semester in Spain with Cedarville’s study abroad program:
- Study abroad at the Institute of Spanish Studies in Valencia. Whether you're a student with little or no Spanish background, this is a great chance to improve language skills, take courses for the Spanish major, or complete the Spanish minor.
- Experience the culture of everyday Spanish life as you live and interact with your host family and take opportunities to travel Europe on your own or in small groups.
- Participate in cultural activities and trips to other cities in Spain.
- Interact with Spanish students through special programs.
The cost for the program is the same as attending Cedarville for a semester. Airfare to Spain is additional. Opportunities for financial aid are the same as for residential students.
For more information visit http://isscedarville.com/
Sponsored by CU StudyAway and Department of Language and Literature