CU @ The Student Ministry Roundtable
Be encouraged and equipped to continue reaching youth for Christ at the Student Ministry Roundtable! During this one-day conference for student ministry pastors and leaders, you’ll get to meet other practitioners in youth ministry, share what God is doing in your churches, and exhort one another to endure for the Gospel.
- Be encouraged as you share with others’ challenges and successes in ministry.
- Be equipped by Dr. Chris Miller to lead your students through Matthew’s Gospel.
- Be exhorted by Dr. Jeremy Kimble as he shares four building blocks for a healthy student ministry.
- Learn from student ministry Pastor Case Seymour of Spring Creek Church in Pewaukee, WI, who will share his 30+ years of ongoing student ministry experience and the strategic moves you need to make to endure.
Early Bird Discount: Register by February 1, 2024 to receive an early bird discount of $5 off your $30 registration! Registration closes March 6, 2024.
Your registration fee covers conference costs, materials, coffee break, lunch, and a copy of the brand new, recently released, New Testament Exposition Commentary on Matthew's Gospel.
March 14, 2024 | Conference Schedule:
- 8–8:50 a.m. – Check-in, Cornhole Tournament and Caffeine Corner
- 9–9:50 a.m. – Encourage: Best Practices in Student Ministry (roundtables)
- 10–10:50 a.m. – Exhale: Biggest Challenge in Student Ministry (roundtables)
- 11–11:50 a.m. – Equip: Leading Students Through Matthew's Gospel - Dr. Chris Miller
- 12–12:30 p.m. – Enjoy: Lunch
- 12:30–1 p.m. – Exhort: Four Building Blocks for a Healthy Student Ministry - Dr. Jeremy Kimble
- 1:10–2 p.m. – Endure: Strategic Moves from 30+ Years of Student Ministry - Pastor Case Seymour
Bonus: Why not bring some students from your youth group with you? Our admissions team will provide a college preview day for them while you attend the conference. Interested? Register for a group visit today!
Dr. Chris Miller
Dr. Chris Miller has taught Bible at the college level for over 40 years. He has been at Cedarville since 1991 and enjoys teaching a range of Biblical Studies (Old and New Testament books) and theology. He currently serves as an elder at Grace Baptist Church in Cedarville and as a co-editor for the New Testament Exposition Commentary series, in which he authored the volume on Matthew.
Dr. Jeremy Kimble
Dr. Jeremy Kimble is passionate about teaching college and graduate students the truth of God’s Word. His hope is that through his courses, students will grow in their love for God and others, rightly understand the grand narrative of Scripture, and apply theological truths to everyday life. Dr. Kimble is committed to teaching in the classroom, mentoring students in smaller settings, and speaking in churches, camps, and conference settings. He served in pastoral ministry for eight years and is currently a member of University Baptist Church. Dr. Kimble's academic interests include biblical and systematic theology, ecclesiology, preaching, and the mission of the church.
Pastor Case Seymour
Pastor Case Seymour was called to ministry in 1991 and has served in student ministry for over 30 years, as well as in sports ministry and family ministry. He received his Master of Divinity from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School and is now active in preaching at conferences and retreats, as well as being the Pastor of Student Ministries at Spring Creek Church, where he has served for over 20 years. In his ministry to students, he walks through all 66 books of the Bible in seven years. He is blessed by his Proverbs 31 wife Debbie, their seven kids, and recently a grandson. His hobbies include woodworking, gardening, bow hunting, and all sports but croquet. At the University of Wisconsin, he was blessed to be a leading scorer on the soccer team, and he has used his gifts to coach several state champs and national level teams and players in sports ministry settings. He loves to love students to Jesus and train others to do the same.