The following resources are available to you to help you with your academic journey.
Semester-at-a-Glance is a helpful tool that allows you to combine syllabi from all of your classes into one very useful calendar, helping you stay organized and on top of your coursework.
- Assignment Scheduler (U of MN)
- Course Tracking Form [pdf]
- Weekly Study Log [pdf]
- A Week in the ’Ville (one page) [pdf]
- Strength Quest: Take this online test for $19.99 and The Cove will review the results with you.
- Setting Goals: 4 Tips
- Learning Style: Take self-assessments to help you better understand how you learn best. Choose Index of Learning Styles or The VARK Questionnaire.
- Ted Talk: Your IQ Is Not the Biggest Predictor of Success
- Using Self-Help Techniques for Dealing with Stress
- Surviving Stress and Anxiety in College and Beyond
- 8 Tips to Stay Motivated in College
- 12 Tips on Staying Inspired
- Over Fifty Problem Solving Strategies Explained
- Improve Your Concentration: Achieving Focus Amid Distractions
- Study Tips for the Online Student
- Lecture Note Talking
- How to Take Notes in Class
- Ultimate Guide to Note Taking in Class
- Sketch Notes: even for the non-artist
- Sketch Notes @THECOVE
- Reading Strategies
- 8 Tips to Remember What You Read
- Tips For Reading Difficult or Challenging Material
- Reading Difficult Material II