External Cedarville University Guest?
Organize an event on our beautiful campus by completing the Event Checklist today!
- Identify the desired guests and desired event/program outcomes
- Identify the event details: date, times, location etc.
- Secure the date
Complete the Calendar Request Form and allow two months prior notice before the date of your event.
- Reserve the space
Complete a Space Request Form after receiving confirmation that your date is secured and allow two months prior notice before the date of your event.
- Determine the event needs and identify and contact service providers
- University Fleet – More information lower on page
- Audio/Visual Request – Two weeks prior notice
- Food Service Request – Two weeks prior notice
- Announcement Slides – One week prior notice
- Production Services Request – Four weeks prior notice
- Marketing & Communication Requests – Eight weeks prior notice
- Campus Security – For larger events involving off campus
guests, Campus Security needs four weeks prior notice to arrange for the unlocking/locking of doors, parking needs, and security details. Please email Campus Security @ email@example.com
For standard campus events, Campus Security needs one week prior notice to arrange for the unlocking/locking of doors, parking needs, and security details. Please email Campus Security @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- HES Custodial Services – To arrange for HES custodial coverage for an event, please submit a maintenance work request two weeks prior to your event.
- Plan the event or program
- Confirm the space, service providers
Allow one week prior notice before the date of your event.
- Execute your Event
- Wrap up your event by assessing and cleaning
Reserve a University Fleet Vehicle
You can reserve University Fleet Vehicle for University approved activities!
Please allow at least one week prior notice.Reserve a Vehicle
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I host my event/program at Cedarville University?
What event/program can I host at Cedarville University?
- Summer Camp with overnight housing
What type of facilities could be available to me?
- Exceptional meeting and conference space that can accommodate from 5 to 3,300
- Residence Halls that can accommodate 2,600 (Summer Only)
- Large Dining Hall
- Athletic Facilities
- Beautiful outdoor venues
Can I host an event during the summer at Cedarville University?
Summer is a great time to host your event or program here at Cedarville University. Please contact us and allow one of our team members to discuss this possibility.