The mission of the Campus Recreation Program is to enrich the learning experience for each student and instill a life long appreciation of, and involvement in, fitness and recreational activities enhancing their holistic development by providing quality recreational programs, services and facilities.
- Engaging students in a wide variety of compelling activities to help meet their fitness and recreational needs and interests.
- Enabling students to learn how to make wise decisions related to the use of their leisure time and develop habits leading to long-term physical fitness and good health.
- Encouraging students to develop positive social interactions, good sportsmanship, Godly character and qualities of servant leadership.
- Equipping students with positive physical outlets to deal appropriately with built up stress and anxiety.
- Employing students in a variety of on-campus jobs, providing both a source of income and learning experiences.
- Endeavoring to assist the University in the recruitment and retention of students.
So go ahead, check out our program offerings and see how you can get involved.