Bonfire Request Procedures
The only site permissible for campus bonfires is located at the southwest side of the campus in the grassy area behind the E&S and Chemistry Lab Center. Please follow these steps when requesting a bonfire.
- E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify the following information:
- Date and time of the bonfire
- Name of requesting person & group
- Once you have received approval from Campus Security, submit a work order to the Physical Plant Department. The work order request can be located on the Campus Home page under “Services”.
- The Physical Plant Department is responsible for setting up the wood for the fire. Bringing your own wood is not permitted.
- The cost of the set up and wood is $50.00. This must be paid before the bonfire by cash or check made payable to Cedarville University at the Operations Center or by account number through the work order system.
- On the day of the event, Campus Security will light the fire for you – do not attempt to do this on your own. Please call the officer(s) on duty at 937-239-6491 once you have arrived on site.