Career Fairs for Students
Campus Career Fairs
Throughout the academic year, Career Services offers several career fairs designed to connect employers from across disciplines with students of all majors. Typical attendance ranges from 275–375 students.
Career Fair Dates on the campus of Cedarville University for 2022–2023:
- Meet the Firms Fair (Accounting/Finance Majors) | Mon, Sep 12 | 6 – 8p.m. | SSC Event Rooms
- Fall Career Fair (All Majors) | Wed, Oct 5 | 11a.m. – 2:30p.m. | Doden Field House
- Nursing Career Fair (Nursing Majors) | Thurs, Oct 27 | 2 – 5p.m. | SSC Event Rooms
- Summer Camp Fair (All Majors) | Mon – Fri, Jan 23 – Feb 3 (pick one day to visit) | 9a.m. – 5p.m. | Upper SSC
- Spring Career Fair (All Majors) | Wed, Feb 22 | 11a.m. – 2:30p.m.
- Virtual Education Career Fair (Education Majors) | Wed, March 22 | 6 – 8p.m.
Area Career Fairs
Take advantage of career fairs at other area universities to give yourself a leg up on the competition. As a Cedarville student, you’ll stand out amongst students from the hosting institution, and employers will be impressed that you made the extra effort. Plus, you just might see the same representatives that you’ve met at Cedarville fairs, giving you another opportunity to make a great impression.