The following resources can help you start or continue your career journey. From creating the perfect resume to preparing for an interview to negotiating a fair salary, Career Services can help as you go wherever God leads you.
- Build a resume
- Business Cards
- Choose a major/research a career
- Common Job Interview Questions and Best Answers
- Find a Worship Leader Position
- Handshake Tips
- Learn the art of networking
- LinkedIn Top 10
- Prepare for an interview
- Salary Negotiation
- Tips for Spotting Fraudulent Job Offers
- Use LinkedIn to Find Jobs and Internships
- View job banks
- Write a cover letter
If you're considering graduate school, then you probably have a lot of questions! These resources will provide answers and simplify the process.