One Thousand Days Transformed - The Campaign for Cedarville
Female student takes notes on laptop in class

Out of Class Courses

In order for students with irreconcilable conflicts to be able to complete graduation requirements on schedule, it sometimes is necessary to allow instruction in an out-of-class setting.

To take a course out of class:

  • The course must be 200, 300, or 400-level.
  • Approval must be obtained from the department chairperson, the faculty member teaching the class, the advisor and the Registrar.

Out-of-class course approval forms are available in the Office of the Registrar. Exceptions to the student classification and course level requirements listed above must be approved by the respective faculty member, department chairperson, advisor, and academic vice president.