Cedarville Scholar Awards - 2008–09 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Cedarville Scholar Awards
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2008–09.
- January 15: Priority deadline for submission of all Leadership Application documents
- Last week of January: Semifinalists notified of selectioin and interview weekend
- Late February: Semifinalists travel to campus for interviews
- March: Finalists notified
- 31+ ACT or 1350+ SAT (math + critical reading only)
- 3.75 high school GPA
- Exceptional recommendation (only one accepted)
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics
- Selected as a finalist award recipient at the conclusion of this scholarship competition
- Complete entire Cedarville Scholar Application by January 15
- Recommendation form must also be received by January 15
- 75% of tuition; Awarded to nine finalists each year (selected from a pool of 18 semi-finalists)
- Limited to 32 semester hours per year for four years
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
- May not be combined with any other academic merit award
Full scholarship renewed with a 3.5 or higher Cedarville cumulative GPA and good student life record.
- If the student's Cedarville cumulative GPA falls below 3.5, this award would renew as follows:
- If student reestablishes a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.5, their 75% tuition award would be reinstated.