National Scholar Awards - 2008–09 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
National Scholar Awards
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2008–09.
- Identified as a National Merit or National Achievement finalist or semifinalist
- (based on PSAT test results)
- 3.5 high school GPA
No application necessary. Simply send the Admission's Office a copy of your letter of recognition from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation.
- 50% tuition
- Limited to 32 semester hours per year for four years
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships.
- May not be combined with any other academic merit award
Full scholarship renewed with a 3.5 or higher Cedarville cumulative GPA.
- If the student's Cedarville cumulative GPA falls below 3.5, this award would renew as follows:
- If the student reestablishes a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 3.5, their 50% tuition award would be reinstated.