Geology Program Scholarships - 2009–10 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Geology Program Scholarships
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2009–10.
- Student must be entering Cedarville as a first-time, full-time student (freshmen or transfer). Preference will be given to freshmen students.
- Student must register as a Geology major at Cedarville University.
- Academic criteria.
- Strength of high school curriculum
- High school GPA
- ACT or SAT test scores
- Leadership ability.
- Demonstrated financial need will be considered but is not required.
$1,500 per year (up to 5 scholarships available each year)
- Currently this scholarship is awarded for first-year only.
Of course, you may also qualify for other academic, leadership, or various scholarships offered by Cedarville University. For more information, visit www.cedarville.edu/financialaid/