Cedarville Access Grants - New Freshman
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2010–11.
Awarded to students with demonstrated 'Financial Need.'
|Total Basic Costs (tuition, room, and board)|
|- Expected Family Contribution (EFC)|
|- Scholarships and Grants|
|= Financial Need|
Complete the FAFSA for the 2010-11 year (available online January 1, 2010).
Is Need Based?
- Up to $2,000, $3,000 or $5,000 per year (see below)
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Award amount is determined by the following awarding grid and each student's need-assessment:
27+ ACT / 1210+ SAT *
and 3.5 high school GPA
|$8,000||Up to $2,000||Up to $10,000|
25+ ACT / 1130+ SAT *
and 3.2 high school GPA
|$6,000||Up to $2,000||Up to $8,000|
22+ ACT / 1020+ SAT *
and 3.0 high school GPA
|n/a||Up to $5,000||Up to $5,000|
|All other students||n/a||Up to $3,000||Up to $3,000|
* SAT: Use combined math + critical reading scores only.
Yes - As long as student maintains a Cedarville cumulative GPA of 2.0 and demonstrates 'Financial Need' for each academic year.