National Scholar Awards
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2012–13.
- Student was identified as a National Merit or National Achievement finalist or semifinalist
- Designation based on PSAT test results from junior year
- 3.5 high school GPA (unweighted 4.0 scale)
No application is necessary. Simply inform the Admission's Office of your award eligibility.
- Send a copy of your letter of recognition from the National Merit Scholarship Corporation; or
- Contact your admission counselor
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Limited to eight semesters of undergraduate study
- May not be combined with the Cedarville Scholar or Academic Excellence Awards
- May be combined with other grants and scholarships
Yes, this scholarship is renewable as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.5 or higher. Renewal check is done each year after spring semester grades are posted.