Faculty Scholar Award - New Freshmen - 2013–14 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Faculty Scholar Award - New Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2013–14.
NOTE: Scholarship decisions are based on GPA and test scores received by Cedarville by April 15.
- Cedarville accepts updated GPA and test score information received by April 15th.
- Scholarships may be upgraded based upon information received by April 15th.
No separate application is necessary.
$4,000 per year
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Yes, as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Annual review is performed at the end of the spring semester.
What if my GPA falls below 3.2? Am I able to renew this award later?
- Students whose Cedarville Cum GPA falls below 3.2 at time of annual review may later have their award reinstated if their Cedarville Cum GPA is a minimum of 3.2.
- Reinstatement reviews are performed after each semester.