George A. Nielsen - Public Investor Scholarship - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
George A. Nielsen - Public Investor Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded as two $2,500 scholarships to an undergraduate or graduate student in the public administration, finance, business administration or a related field.
- Employed at least one year by a state, local government or other public entity.
- Recommendation by your employer.
- Enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program in public administration, finance business administration or a related field.
- Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada .
- Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship program administered by the Government Finance Officers Association of the U. S. or Canada .
Applications and additional information are available under "Scholarships" at the web site www.gfoa.org