Indiana Council of Engineering Societies (ICES) Bridges to Engineering Scholarship - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Indiana Council of Engineering Societies (ICES) Bridges to Engineering Scholarship
1. The applicant must be enrolled full-time in an accredited engineering ,science or science degree program.
2. The applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
3. The application must be a senior student.
4. The applicant must not be receiving full funding for education from another organization. ie. armed forces or employer
5. The applicant must be a permanent resident of Indiana or must attend a university in Indiana.
6. All application information must be received by 11:59 PM by Sept. 15.
SCHOLARSHIP winners will be notified by Oct. 1.