International Grant - Freshmen - 2014–15 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
International Grant - Freshmen
Note: This information is valid for new freshmen students entering Cedarville in 2014–15.
Awarded to students with demonstrated financial need:
|Total Direct Costs (tuition, room, and board)|
|- Expected Family Contribution (EFC)|
|- Scholarships and Grants|
|= Financial Need|
In addition to demonstrated financial need, the following also apply:
- Full-time enrollment required (minimum 12 credit hours per semester at Cedarville)
- Eligibility expires after eight semesters of attendance
- Limited to fall and spring semesters only
- This award may be combined with other scholarships and grants
Complete the International Student Financial Form for the 2014-15 year (available soon).
Is Need Based?
Award amount determined after review of International Student Financial Form and other income documentation:
- Up to $6,000 per year for those receiving any academic scholar award; or
- Up to $8,000 per year for those who do not receive an academic scholar award.
Yes, the International Grant renews as long as the student maintains a Cedarville Cum GPA of 2.0 or higher and demonstrates 'Financial Need' for each academic year.
- Annual review is performed after spring semester grades are processed.
- The International Student Financial Form must be completed each academic year as a basis for determining 'Financial Need.'