Jobs on Campus - 2015–16 - Scholarships - Financial Aid - Cedarville University
Jobs on Campus
Note: This information is valid for new students entering Cedarville in 2015–16.
Availability of campus jobs
Approximately 1,100 students work on campus, typically for 8-12 hours per week. All student employees earn Ohio minimum wage or more and are paid biweekly. A student working 10 hours per week would earn approximately $2,350 during the academic year. Any student may work on campus; however, a small number of campus jobs are restricted to students who receive Federal Work study aid.
How to apply for a job
- Check out open positions (open positions for Fall 2014: this dynamic jobs database will be rebuilt during summer 2014 with updated information available in early August)
- Apply online by completing the employment profile and select the departments in which you have interest. (Employment profiles are made available to the departments selected. Students are encouraged to contact the department regarding job availability and further details).
- Participate in the department's interview and selection process.
- Receive notification that you've been selected for a job.
- Begin work.
New student employees
If you have not previously worked on campus, you will have to complete forms in the payroll office (located in the lower level of Founders Hall).
You will need to bring:
- photo identification (drivers license / student id)
- social security card or birth certificate (original only, no copies)
- or -
- United States passort (original only, no copies)
You will need to complete:
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (IRS Form W-4)
- Employment Eligibility Verification (INS Form I-9)
- Ohio Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate (Ohio Form IT-4)
Important: To qualify for on-campus employment, a student must be registered for six or more semester credit hours.
Student employment application; interview may also be required
All student employees earn Ohio minimum wage; however, in some cases the hourly wage is higher. Hourly wages vary by position.
Based on job availability