About the Entrepreneurship Minor
Cedarville’s entrepreneurship minor will help you discover how entrepreneurship can help you use your passions and skills to meet your career goals.
Consider These Majors
Students from any major are encouraged to complete the entrepreneurship minor.
- Creative Thinking
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Marketing the Startup (Creating Content)
- Marketing the Startup (Brand Advertising)
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Social Enterprising
- Business Consulting Practicum
- Special Topics in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Beyond Startup Accelerator
The entrepreneurship minor is enhanced by participating in Cedarville’s Beyond Startup Accelerator.
You’ll take a wide range of courses that will prepare you to develop and sustain a healthy business.
Accelerator Offers Students an Entrepreneurial Edge
The new program allows students to found, fund, and scale a new business.