Betsy Linnell, B.S.E.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Betsy Linnell is a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with a Supervisory Endorsement. Betsy taught elementary school for seven years and then spent 10 years serving in public mental health, where she specialized in working with children who have experienced loss and trauma. She is frequently called upon to speak and share about trauma and its impact on individuals and has a wealth of clinical knowledge that she uses to teach her courses in counseling.
Education and Credentials
- M.S.E. in Clinical Counseling, University of Dayton
- B.A. in Elementary Education and Special Education, Cedarville University
Foundations of Biblical Counseling Certificate, CCEF
- Visiting my family
- Playing with and training Teddie May
- Gardening and filling my flower boxes
- Traveling to the ocean or mountains
- Quilting or sewing baby blankets
- DIY house updates
- Why Cedarville? As an alumna, it's awesome to have the chance to give back to the place that impacted me in such significant ways. It was here at Cedarville that I truly learned to understand God's redemptive grace, and teaching about it is an honor and a joy!