Start college now, and save money! Cedarville’s College Now program offers two pricing options:
FREE Courses through Ohio’s College Credit Plus Program
- Ohio resident students who qualify for College Credit Plus can take courses for FREE.
- View information regarding College Credit Plus funding for Ohio residents.
AFFORDABLE Family-Pay Pricing
- Available to any Ohio or non-Ohio student who does not receive College Credit Plus funding.
- Summer 2017 through spring 2020 Rate: $175 per credit hour (an 80% savings off normal tuition rates).
- Most courses are 3-4 credit hours.
- Course fees and textbooks are extra.
College Now pricing extends through Cedarville University's spring semester of a student's senior year or the fourth year of high school, even if that student completes his/her graduation requirements at some later time in the summer. The University retains the right to determine that a student should be considered a high school graduate and therefore no longer eligible for College Now pricing.