Serving Organizations, Equipping Employees for Professional Success and Ministry Impact
CU Partners is a unique program that offers the employees of partner organizations preferred pricing benefits on select Cedarville University graduate programs.
Cedarville’s innovative approaches will equip your employees not only to excel, but also to become leaders in their chosen career in your organization. Your staff will engage with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers through traditional and online delivery models that are engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connected. We have an advising team that is accessible and dedicated to your employees’ success. We offer unique graduate degree programs that integrate leadership training and ministry impact through a biblical perspective.
CU Partners provides all of your qualified employees with a 15 percent tuition discount scholarship for any of the following graduate degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration - online
- Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Educator and Global Public Health Nursing focus areas only) - online
- Master of Ministry - online or residential
- Master of Divinity - residential
- Graduate Certificates - Nursing Education, Global Public Health Nursing
- Reading Endorsement
The following graduate programs are excluded:
- Accelerated B.A. + M.Div.
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (Family Nurse Practitioner area of focus only)
Launching the Partnership
For additional information about the CU Partners program, please complete the Request for Information form above, or contact Graduate Admissions by phone 937-766-8000 or email at email@example.com.