Print Vendor Resources
Cedarville University Print Vendor Partnerships
Thank you for your interest in working with Cedarville University. This site has been created to assist print vendors in establishing a partnership with the University.
Cedarville University Creative Services strives to produce high-quality print pieces while maintaining good stewardship practices. We could not accomplish our goal without the great working relationships we have with our outside print companies.
Establishing a Print Partnership
To establish a partnership with the University, you may take the following steps:
- Contact project manager by phone (937-766-7808) or e-mail.
- Provide a sample packet of print projects along with your equipment list.
- Schedule an introductory appointment with the project manager to discuss how your company may best serve the University.
- Fill out our vendor application.
Criteria for a Print Partnership
- Quality finished product
- Equipment and staff that enable efficient and effective completion of the project quoted
- Quote received within specified timeframe
- Guaranteed job turnaround within timeline parameters
- Attention to detail
- Excellence in customer service and communication
- Valued interest in the University's projects regardless of size
Print Partnership Procedures
Print Quote Requests
Requests for Quote (RFQ) are e-mailed to print companies that fit the project profile and have established a relationship with the University. (See Establishing a Print Partnership for more information.) Awards are based on the seven-point criteria found under Criteria for a Print Partnership.
In respect for the investment made through the print quote process, the creative services department makes the following commitment to our vendors:
- We will not release competitive pricing information until the print quote has been awarded.
- We will not engage in price matching of any kind.
- We will not award print quotes prior to a specified deadline. (The University reserves the right to notify companies when a deadline may have been moved up due to time constraints or other extenuating circumstances.)
Questions relating to print quotes may be e-mailed to marketing quotes account.
Please notify the project manager when bringing proofs on campus so that arrangements can be made in advance for the designer and copy editor to review and approve the proof. In most cases, our team will be available to provide an immediate response. If additional time is necessary, the printer will be notified ahead of time.
Delivery specifications for every order will be sent to the printer via e-mail. This is typically provided with the RFQ. The email will specify which building and office the delivery should be made to. Click here to access the University campus map.
Vendors must deliver product between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. If the delivery includes more than one box, please mark every box with the order name. A signature is required upon delivery. Due to insurance purposes, our employees are unable to help unload vehicles. Please prepare the person(s) making the delivery to unload the product on their own. A lift is not available at every delivery location on campus.
Print Vendor Office Visits
When visiting campus, please check in with the project manager. When possible, call ahead to guarantee someone will be available to greet you. If you desire to meet with one or all of the designers, please coordinate this through the project manager.
While not required, appointments are the preferred method of acquainting the University with your staff and services and will help you complete your business efficiently and effectively.
Please note that the preferred method of contact is via email. You can email the creative services quotes account to get in contact with the project coordinator.
Print Vendor Main Point of Contact
The primary point of contact for vendors representing print, paper, variable data, and fulfillment services is the Creative Services project manager. The project manager provides streamlined communications in relation to various print mediums and also provides companies with an entry point to Cedarville that connects them with other departments on campus that may benefit from their services.
251 N. Main St.
Cedarville, OH 45314