International Student Services
International Student Services (ISS) provides a well-rounded program of services for international and third culture students to help them succeed at Cedarville University. ISS provides services from the time a student begins considering Cedarville, all the way through graduation day. Services include:
- Providing vital information and assistance as students prepare to arrive for their university experience. The early orientation for new freshmen and transfer students is designed to help them transition culturally, academically, and socially.
- Offering a first-semester course that helps students proactively develop a strong foundation for learning in the American classroom at the university level. Students learn the skills and strategies that enable them to thrive and achieve their optimal academic performance. Students have access to customized academic support, tutoring, and coaching throughout their university experience.
- Facilitating a senior seminar to help prepare graduating students for the transition into their next step after university.
- Providing visa and immigration support to ensure students remain in compliance with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Providing intentional, proactive support, customized to each student to ensure his or her academic success.
- Fostering a global perspective on campus and to equip students to represent Christ effectively, both locally and globally.