Incomplete Contract - Open and print a blank Incomplete Contract form.
The following forms are available in the Office of the Registrar:
Drop/Add: (after the semester begins): This form is used after the 100% tuition refund period. It requires both the advisor's and the instructor's signature. After the form is processed by the Office of the Registrar, copies are distributed to the advisor and to the Financial Aid Office.
View term specific Drop/Add schedules
- Grade Change: This form is used by faculty to change a student's grade. The faculty assigning the grade is the only person allowed to sign the form. Grade Change Form is now online.
- Out of Class: This form is used by the student to obtain approval to take an 'Out of Class' course.
- Internship/Independent Study: This form is used by the student to obtain approval to take an 'Internship' or an 'Independent Study' course.
- Major/Advisor Change: This form is used to change / add a major, minor or specialization. It can also be used to change advisors. It is crucial that any student you want to advise during 'On-line Registration' be officially your advisee of record in the Office of the Registrar (otherwise their label / authorization code will go to the official advisor on record).
- Transient Study: This form is used to obtain approval to take a course at another institution.
Transcript Request: This form is used to request an official transcript.
Instructions for requesting a transcript
- List Request: This form is used to request a list for a variety of purposes. If a student requests a list, the advisor of their group must sign the form. This indicates the legitamcy of the request.