Transfer Admission Path
- About the School
- Academic Programs
- Faculty and Staff
- Center for Pharmacy Innovation
- Experiential Programs
- Global Impact
- Celebrating Success
- Contact Us
Transfer Prepharmacy Admission Path
The Transfer Path is for students who are transferring to the Cedarville University School of Pharmacy to complete the prepharmacy prerequisite courses.
Transfer students are eligible to receive a renewable scholarship up to $5,000. The award amount is determined by academic performance and results of an interview. This scholarship will be added on top of any other undergraduate scholarships you may receive.
- Gain admittance to Cedarville University
Complete and submit the undergraduate application for admission. The undergraduate application opens on June 1.
- Indicate your program of interest as "Pharmaceutical Science" on your application
- Participate in an interview with the School of Pharmacy to be considered for scholarships
- Accept your seat in the Pharmacy program
Recommended Minimum Qualifications
For transfer students, admission is based on:
- Cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Math/Science GPA
- Successful Interview with Faculty