Cedarville University follows a rolling admissions process. An application is reviewed by the admissions committee as soon as the application and all supplemental items are received. While there is no specific deadline for admission under this model, applicants are encouraged to apply early for the term desired due to other deadlines (e.g. financial aid, housing, etc.). International applicants do have a final deadline of May 1 for Fall Semester and November 1 for Spring Semester.
Gather information: August-February of junior year.
- Determine what you want in a college or university.
- Request information from the schools that meet your expectations.
- Review the information you receive.
- Narrow your choices to your top schools.
Apply for admission and visit! July-December of senior year.
Apply for financial aid: December-February of senior year.
- Submit the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- For best results, submit all financial aid forms as soon as possible December and before March 1.
Please be aware of financial aid deadlines so that you submit required documents on time and maximize your scholarship opportunities.
Make your final decision: March-April of senior year.
- Review your financial aid package
- Contact the financial aid office if you have any questions about your financial aid.
- Visit again to get specific questions answered.