College Credit Plus
College Credit Plus for Ohio Students
High school students living in Ohio have incredible opportunities for earning early college credit for FREE through the State of Ohio's College Credit Plus (CCP) program. Ohio residents in grades 7-12 are eligible to apply. Ohio students or out-of-state students who do not receive CCP funding may also take College Now courses and use the Family Pay Option.
Step 1: Apply to Cedarville's College Now Program
- All students must apply for admission to Cedarville University College Now. View the admissions criteria and access the online application. View important deadlines.
- Private and home school students will need a college acceptance letter when applying for CCP funding. It can take several weeks for a student to be accepted after the College Now application is complete. Make sure you apply as soon as possible and are aware of all CCP deadlines!
Step 2: Apply for CCP Funding
- Public school and private school students should work closely with their school counselor to make certain they choose courses that fit within CCP guidelines and submit all paperwork on time to qualify for CCP funding.
- Cedarville's IRN (information retrieval number) is 063636.
- Amongst other requirements, all students must complete the CCP Letter of Intent each school year. Private and home school students will also need to complete the CCP Funding Application each school year. View the Ohio Higher Ed website for a full list of deadlines and application instructions for CCP funding.
- Ohio rules for College Credit Plus can be accessed at Ohio Higher Ed.
- Whether you attend a public school, private school, or are Homeschool, the State of Ohio has a comprehensive FAQ page on their website. This is a great resource to answer all of your questions. The Department of Education continuously updates this website with revisions and updates.
- Contact us.