M.A. in Innovation Admission Requirements
Admission RequirementsBegin Your Application »
Cedarville University transforms lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Official transcripts - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions.
- Christian Leader and Professional Recommendations (Provide an e-mail address for each recommender as part of your application, and we will automatically forward them a link to complete a brief online recommendation form.)
International Student Instructions »
What prerequisite courses are required for incoming M.A. in Innovation students?
There are no prerequisite courses required to begin the M.A. in innovation degree. However, students who choose the Business Analytics and Visualization concentration must complete an undergraduate or post-baccalaureate course in statistics prior to enrolling in concentration courses.
If I need to satisfy the statistics prerequisite, what are my options?
You have two options to satisfy the prerequisite requirement:
- Complete an online, noncredit course using Ivy Software through Cedarville's Center for Lifelong Learning. The course is priced at $140. Admitted M.A. students can register now for the prerequisite courses or contact The Graduate School with any questions. Cedarville also offers a non-credit, work-at-your-own-pace stats course through CU Enrich that is just $79.
- Complete an undergraduate course in Statistics. Check with your program advisor to ensure selected coursework will transfer to satisfy the prerequisite.
What can I expect from Ivy Software?
For the statistics course, you will complete five to six self-paced units. Individual completion time will vary. Some students may complete the course by averaging one unit per week, while others may complete the units during concentrated periods over several days. After completing the prerequisite course, you will take an online final exam. You will have two attempts to accomplish a passing score of 75 percent.
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the Innovation program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.