M.B.A. Admission Requirements
Cedarville University transforms lives through excellent education and intentional discipleship in submission to biblical authority.
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Application requirements - We encourage you to apply early for admission to Cedarville. As the applicant, you are responsible for gathering and submitting all the necessary materials required to have your application reviewed.
- Start your FREE online application here!
- Official transcripts - NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions (include graduate transcripts for any transfer credit you want considered)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
International Student Instructions
Business Prerequisite Courses
What prerequisite courses are required for incoming M.B.A. students?
- You can start the M.B.A. program at Cedarville University without prerequisites; however, you will need to complete undergraduate or post baccalaureate coursework in Economics, Statistics, Managerial Accounting, and Financial Accounting before taking certain classes in the M.B.A. program that require the prerequisite.
How do I satisfy the prerequisites?
You have two options to satisfy the prerequisite requirements:
- Complete an online, noncredit course, work-at-your-own-pace course through Cedarville University's Continuing Education Portal (CU Enrich). Courses are just $79 each.
- Complete undergraduate coursework in Economics, Statistics, Managerial Accounting, and Financial Accounting. Check with your program advisor to ensure selected coursework will transfer to satisfy the prerequisite.
What can I expect from the CU Enrich course?
- Self-paced courses.
- Pretest – tests your current knowledge of the content.
- Complete all modules with content mastery quizzes. To move forward to the next module, you will need to pass or show mastery of the content through an open book quiz. If you do not pass the module quiz, you will be able to retake the module and quiz until you do.
- The final test is all that matters. You have three attempts to get a 75% or better. The exam is not timed and is open book.
Admitted M.B.A. students, register for one or more prerequisite courses through CU Enrich. Contact The Graduate School with any questions.
Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook. Applicants should also review the University’s doctrinal statement to understand our beliefs and Christian heritage, which serves as the foundation for our community.
Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration and Graduate Admissions. Applicants who present satisfactory evidence of their ability to perform at the graduate level are admitted to the M.B.A. program. Cedarville University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability.