Cedarville Parents Scholarship Program
Qualified Parents of a currently enrolled Cedarville undergraduate student will receive a 15% tuition discount scholarship on eligible graduate programs.
Eligible graduate degree programs:
- Master of Business Administration - online
- Master of Science in Nursing (Nurse Leadership in Healthcare Improvement, Nurse Educator and Global Public Health Nursing focus areas only) - online
- Master of Ministry - online or residential
- Master of Divinity - residential
- Graduate Certificates - Nursing Leadership, Nursing Education, Global Public Health Nursing, Cybersecurity Management, Healthcare Management, and Operations Management - online
Excluded graduate programs:
- Accelerated B.A. + M.Div.
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (Family and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner focus areas)
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Please complete the following steps to start your graduate education:
- Apply today!
- Complete the top half of the Cedarville Partners Program Verification Form, including your contact information and degree program of interest.
- Check and see if you qualify for any educational assistance from your place of employment. If not, you can still participate in this program.
- Submit this form to your human resources office to verify current eligibility. Your human resources office will mail or email this form to the Cedarville University financial aid office.
Cedarville University Financial Aid
ATT: Cedarville Partners Program
251 North Main Street
Cedarville, Ohio 45314
Note: You will be notified via email from Cedarville University once your scholarship form has been accepted and processed.