Cedarville Parents Tuition Discount Program
Qualified parents of a currently enrolled Cedarville undergraduate or dual enrollment/CCP student will receive a 10% tuition discount on eligible graduate programs.
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Receive your Tuition Savings on Select Graduate Programs
As parents of a currently enrolled Cedarville undergraduate or dual enrollment/CCP student, you are entitled to a 10% tuition discount on many of Cedarville’s highly regarded graduate programs (some exclusions apply), with in-demand focus areas including leadership, business, nursing, ministry, worship and theology, and more. Each is taught from a solid biblical worldview.
Explore the current list of graduate programs below and consider applying today.
Eligible Graduate Programs
The graduate programs listed below are eligible for the tuition discount:
- Business Certificate - Cybersecurity Management
- Business Certificate - Healthcare Administration
- Business Certificate - Operations Management
- DNP - BSN to DNP
- DNP - MSN to DNP
- Leadership Graduate Certificate
- MA in Biblical Leadership
- MA in Innovation
- MA in Worship and Theology
- MBA - Accounting
- MBA - Business Analytics
- MBA - Cybersecurity Management
- MBA - Healthcare Administration
- MBA - Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- MBA - Operations Management
- MDiv, Advanced
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Leadership
- MSN - Nurse Educator
- MSN - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- MSN + MBA
- Ministry Certificate - Worship Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Leadership
- Nursing Certificate - Nursing Education
- PharmD + MBA
- Public Health Graduate Certificate
Cedarville also offers these residential graduate programs. Discount does not apply.
Access Your Parent Discount
On page two of your application in the section titled 'Cedarville Partners' you will be able to indicate that you qualify for this tuition discount by selecting the 'Current Cedarville Parent' option. Upon your acceptance and verification of your student's enrollment, the discount will automatically be applied to your account.
You will be able to retain your graduate tuition discount as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student, even if your son or daughter is no longer enrolled as a Cedarville undergraduate or dual-enrolled student.Apply Today!