Cedarville Parents Scholarship Program
Qualified Parents of a currently enrolled Cedarville undergraduate or dual enrollment/CCP student will receive a 15% tuition discount scholarship on eligible graduate programs.
The following graduate programs are excluded due to limited capacity and competitive admissions guidelines.
- Accelerated B.A. + M.Div.
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Pharm.D./M.B.A. Dual Degree
- Master of Science in Nursing (Family and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner focus areas)
Explore the current list of graduate programs.
What Differentiates Cedarville's Graduate Programs?
Cedarville University's graduate programs are designed to equip you for career success and ministry impact. Our exceptional coursework, delivered with your schedule and your budget in mind, will prepare you to excel professionally while supporting your desire to honor Christ in the workplace.
Cedarville University promises you:
- Innovative programs that equip you not only to excel, but become a leader in your chosen career
- Engagement with accomplished Christian faculty members and peers
- Biblical depth integrated throughout the curriculum
- Online learning that is engaging, easy-to-navigate, and connects you with colleagues all over the world
- An advising team that's accessible and dedicated to your success
- Convenient options that fit your busy schedule
- Affordable tuition and access to financial aid
Access Your Parent Scholarship
You will be able to indicate on the application your qualification as a Cedarville parent for this tuition scholarship program. Upon your acceptance and verification of your student's enrollment, the scholarship will automatically be applied to your account.
You will be able to retain your graduate scholarship, as long as you remain an actively enrolled graduate student, even if your son or daughter is no longer enrolled as a Cedarville undergraduate or dual-enrolled student.Apply Today!