Commencement - Graduate Students
Preparing for Graduation
Graduate students are encouraged to monitor their progress toward meeting the requirements for their degree program by regularly generating an academic evaluation using the Student Planning program.
Commencement 2022 will be held on Saturday, May 7, 2022 in the Doden Fieldhouse, and will include two ceremonies—10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Attempts will be made to keep siblings and spouses in the same ceremony. The registrar’s office will contact those who still have a sibling or spouse in the other ceremony to confirm that they may switch to the alternate program, if desired. Continue to check the Cedarville commencement website for updates.
Key Dates and Times
- Rehearsals are Thursday, May 5, 2022:
- 10 a.m. ceremony rehearsal will be held 6:30-8 p.m.
- 2 p.m. ceremony rehearsal will be held 4-5:30 p.m.
- Regalia and Ticket pickup deadline is Friday, May 6, 2022, at 5 p.m.
- Commencement is Saturday, May 7, 2022, at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
NOTE: Further details are still being finalized and will be posted to this website and communicated through various means as they become available.