Discover College Credit Plus Courses
Designed to Help Students Grow
Bolder, Wiser, and Closer to Christ.
- Academic Excellence
- Biblical Worldview
- Substantial Cost Savings
CHEO Member Benefits
Students: Get a jump start on college with CCP funding and generous scholarships.
Parents: Earn your online graduate degree and save 15% on tuition.
Take College Credit Plus (CCP) Courses at Cedarville University!
Your student can get a head start on the approximately 1,000 days they’ll spend in college! At Cedarville University, when it comes to your student's college education, we know that every day matters! We want to help your student make the most of every one of their days in college, starting while they're still in high school. Through Cedarville's dual enrollment program, they can begin earning college credit now.
Cedarville’s accredited online dual enrollment courses are taught from a biblical worldview, meet general education requirements, and are affordable for families. Your student will learn alongside current Cedarville students and peers from around the world, studying challenging topics taught by outstanding professors.
Cedarville accepts College Credit Plus (CCP) funding from Ohio public, private, and homeschool students. Eligible students can earn FREE college credit with College Credit Plus (CCP).
Ready to start earning college credit now?
Homeschooling Faculty and Staff — Just Like You
Many Cedarville faculty and staff families — including our own president's family — are actively engaged with homeschooling. Cedarville University is homeschool-friendly!
We are intentional and care about the same things you do:
- Academic excellence
- Teaching from a biblical worldview
- Helping students grow personally, professionally, and spiritually
You'll find these priorities woven into everything we do.
With a vision to come alongside home educators to further the education and discipleship you have so diligently fostered in your student's life — Cedarville warmly welcomes homeschoolers.
CHEO students and their families benefit from valuable cost savings and flexibility!
- Teens enjoy summer opportunities and get a jump start on college through dual enrollment courses.
- High school seniors qualify for generous scholarships.
- Parents can pursue online graduate degrees and save 15% on tuition costs.
Unlock your future at Cedarville University!
Request information about Dual Enrollment, Undergraduate, or Graduate programs.
Request Dual Enrollment Info:
Request Undergraduate Info:
Request Graduate Info:
Cedarville is pleased to partner with like-minded organizations that share our commitment to academic excellence with a biblical worldview. Members of partnering organizations can receive a 15% tuition scholarship on Cedarville University's online graduate programs.
EXPLORE ALL THAT CEDARVILLE HAS TO OFFER
For Your Student, and For You:
Dual Enrollment (for qualified students in grades 7-12)Earn College Credit
- Earn college credit in high school
- Access online general education and Bible minor courses (all courses accredited)
- Use CCP funding for most courses. Others are offered at an 80% tuition discount ($185/credit hour)
Undergraduate (for your future college student)Explore Degree Options
- Choose from 150 programs, including liberal arts, the professions, and STEMM offerings
- Complete a Bible minor as part of every major
- Enjoy a vibrant campus community, including daily chapel and discipleship groups
GraduateExplore Graduate Options
- Choose from athletic training, business, innovation, leadership, ministry, nursing, pharmacy, physician assistant studies, and worship
- Complete most programs online in flexible formats
- Receive a 15% tuition discount on most programs as a CHEO parent!
About Cedarville University
Cedarville University is a Baptist college located in southwest Ohio. Founded in 1887 for the Word of God and the Testimony of Jesus Christ, Cedarville is recognized nationally for its authentic Christian community, rigorous academic programs, strong graduation and retention rates, accredited professional and health science offerings, and high student engagement ranking.
Enrolling as a Homeschooled Student
As students prepare to transition from homeschool to Cedarville University, there are exciting opportunities and adventures ahead! We are here to serve students and parents, answer questions, and simplify the admissions process.
Get all the important information regarding transcripts and the admission process for homeschooled students.
With more than 200 employers visiting campus each year to meet with students, here is a small sampling of the organizations where Cedarville graduates are serving:
Why should your student take dual enrollment courses?
Through Cedarville’s dual enrollment program, students can:
- Earn college credit and high school credit at the same time.
- Gain confidence in completing college-level work.
- Save money by reducing time in college.
Why Choose Cedarville for CCP Courses?
As a dual-enrolled student at Cedarville, your student will:
- Experience excellent academics taught from a distinctly biblical worldview
- Learn from outstanding Christian professors who care about their success
- Work one-on-one with an academic advisor to achieve their academic goals
- Take part in class discussions with Christian students from around the world
- Choose the flexibility of online or on-campus courses
- Be able to transfer credits to other colleges and universities
College Credit Plus for Ohio Students
Ohio public, private, and homeschool students may be eligible to take courses for FREE through the state funded College Credit Plus (CCP) program.